Easy Keto Recipes to Make on the Cheap Any Time of Day

These keto recipes are THE BEST! I am so happy I found these GREAT low carb recipes! Now I have great ways to create keto meals on a budget. So pinning! #keto #ketogenic #lowcarb

Easy Keto Recipes to Make on the Cheap Any Time of Day , .

Low Carb Egg Muffins Using Leftovers - These keto recipes are THE BEST! I am so happy I found these GREAT low carb recipes! Now I have great ways to create keto meals on a budget. So pinning!

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 7 Servings

INGREDIENTS:


• Any leftover diced vegetables you have, such as red peppers, green peppers, onions, peas, zucchini, or tomatoes.
• Herbs and spices such as rosemary, garlic powder, basil leaves minced, oregano, or minced sage. You can also add diced jalapeños to give it a kick.
• Grated leftover cheese like Parmesan, cheddar, Monterey Jack, or mozzarella.
• Diced leftover already cooked meat like bacon, chicken, ham, or beef.
• 2 eggs per muffin.
• 1 tablespoon cream per muffin.
• Butter or olive oil.
• Salt and pepper to taste.

INSTRUCTIONS:


• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

• In a skillet, cook your selected vegetables until tender with enough butter or oil to make sure they don’t stick to the pan. Season them with selected spices.

• In the muffin pan, butter each muffin cup.

• Add 2 tablespoons grated cheese in the bottom of each muffin cup.

• . . .


Read More this full recipes at Easy Keto Recipes to Make on the Cheap Any Time of Day

877 Comment

Rated 5/ 826 based on 826 Customer Reviews
Latest


EmoticonEmoticon